thiefofcamorr

Thief of Camorr

Katharine likes to think she’s a Sky Pirate and that takes up most of her time. When she isn’t treasure hunting, she’s writing or playing video games and wishing Doctor Who and Farscape were real.

Winter Be My Shield
Jo Spurrier
Neverwhere
Neil Gaiman
Splashdance Silver (Mocklore Chronicles)
Tansy Rayner Roberts
The Lost World
Arthur Conan Doyle

The Republic of Thieves

The Republic of Thieves - Scott Lynch Just received the catalogue from the publishers I review for, and the book was available for December 2011 selection!Since then of course, it has been moved to a February 2012 release.ETA 13th Jan 2012: Gollancz Blog has just announced that the new release date is October 2012.ETA 25th June 2012: I review for Gollancz, and it wasn't in our October catalogue for review selection, so not sure if that means it's been delayed again or not... ETA 1st September 2012: No known date of publication, according to Scott Lynch's site: http://www.scottlynch.us/blog/ (entry posted August 3rd). He'll let us know when it's decided upon, and the wait will be worth it :) There's valid reasons for the delay, and because of such he needs our support and cupcakes. Or perhaps some other kind of baked good. ETA 14th March 2013: This will now release on October 10, 2013 in the UK and Commonwealth and October 8, 2013 in the US! http://www.gollancz.co.uk/2013/03/publication-date-confirmed-for-scott-lynchs-the-republic-of-thieves/