thiefofcamorr

Thief of Camorr

Katharine likes to think she’s a Sky Pirate and that takes up most of her time. When she isn’t treasure hunting, she’s writing or playing video games and wishing Doctor Who and Farscape were real.

Winter Be My Shield
Jo Spurrier
Neverwhere
Neil Gaiman
Splashdance Silver (Mocklore Chronicles)
Tansy Rayner Roberts
The Lost World
Arthur Conan Doyle

On the Edge: My Story

On the Edge: My Story - Richard Hammond Oh how I teared up in parts of this.I have so much respect for this man - because he was careful to include the bad times during this ordeal. It wasn't a book thanking the staff and the network and his friends and family, no. It was saying how hard it all was, and how he acted badly in some parts or how hard he was to get along with, etc. He gave us the true story, which I don't think happens every time with these kinds of books.I love him more for it. I read it on the way home from England in my three day stopover in Tokyo, and those passing by must have been amused at the gaijan's tears. Some parts were hard to read.This man once got stuck in a traffic jam and ran for two or so hours to get home - where he left his car I don't know - before his daughter woke on her birthday. He's simply lovely.